Followers

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

SC#5 FOR THE NEW YEAR

Hope your year's off to a great start!! The challenge is....
FOR THE NEW YEAR!!
A new years card or anything for the year...(example. calendar,creative to-do list, etc.)

RULES-
  • Creation must be fresh, no back-linking
  • Doesn't have to be a card but creation must follow the theme
  • One entry, If you follow you get 2 entries
  • You have 'till JANUARY 14TH to complete and submit your card
  • Please remove word verification
  • Mention about our challenge on your blog post
  • Please mention (2) next to your second entry

INSPIRATION FROM THE "TEAM"
OUR GD- JENN


MY CARD


My little sis made a card for the challenge




PRIZES
  • Winner will be random
  • Top 3 is hand picked
  • Guest designer will be hand picked
  • AVERY ELLE IKAT SET-

8 comments:

  1. The hell .. Have been out of touch for some reason but I totally love and adore the cards you have been creating for the inspirations and otherwise. Can I participate?? I have submitted but do let me know if I don't qualify as a participant.
    Congratulations on starting your own challenge. I wish you the very best and also Happy New year Anushka :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Anushka,
    Wish you a very Happy New year :)..i love the inspiration card's put up by all of you ..they are so beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year!!
    Such awesome cards!!
    Your sister's is very cute!!
    I love the GD's card!!! ;D
    Sorry I couldn't participate in the earlier challenge...i was at my grandparents & I kinda forgot to carry my camera & had limited net access....but I'll 100% participate in SC#5!! Once again HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. happy new year ,dear.love all cards.love handwriting tooo much of your lil sis.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely inspirations and Happy New year dear girl.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card! Have a great 2013 and I hope you find little treasures throughout the year. BTW, I'm giving away some candy. All you have to do is follow and comment - easy peasy! Come on over and join the fun!
    http://sunnysummercrafts.blogspot.pt/2013/01/polkadoodle-emma-canning-blog-hop-candy.html

    hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  7. Found you as Guest Designer for Party Time Tues and am a new follower of your blog. Entered 2 New Year creations since you indicate 2 can be entered if a follower.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy New Year - what a wonderful blog - you are doing very well in card making too! I became a follower - I saw you as a Guest Designer on Party Time Tuesday - Have a great day! Thank you for the challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks For Commenting,
Anushka